Monday, March 5, 2012

This is me...

Hello! I’m Issy. Some of you may know me as DreamOfTheEndless from ff. As you can see, I’m pretty crazy about The Sandman saga! I know, it doesn’t really mesh well with my Twi-obsession. Or, to be more accurate, Edward obsession! But you know what they say: reality is indeed stranger than fiction.
So, Edward Vs. Lord of Dreams?

Hmmn. Going just by the looks, I guess it's a no brainer! (Shame on me for being that shallow!) But are they really that dissimilar? They are both immortals, they are both brooding, tortured souls, they are both honorable to boot. Come to think of it, maybe it's not that much of a leap that I'd love them both.

So, this is my blog. I haven’t figured out yet what I’ll do with it. Maybe I’ll just come here to vent. Or gush about the stories I’m reading. Also, ff isn't allowing us to host any live links from our profile, so I can store all my banners here. (Click on "My Banners and Blinkies" on the right sidebar). 

If you have any questions about Beautiful Sorrow or Where the Streets Have No Name, feel free to ask me about them here. If you're curious about the fate of Forgive Me Not, here's the place to nail me! 

Thank you for dropping by.

PS: I swiped most of the logos on the right from Ysar. 
PPS: IcarusToSun sent me a button for my blog tonight! I'm so floored:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Issy,
    congrats to the blog, looks good :-)
    XOXO
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andrea! Thank you so much, bb:) Very sweet of you. I'm still floundering around. So much to learn, and I know so little about... all this!

      Lots of love,
      X0X0
      Issy

      Delete
  2. Sorry for deleting the first reply, Andrea. I was trying to figure out how to upload a profile pic. (I know, that's how lost I am!). Now let's see if it worked!
    X0X0

    ReplyDelete